Global France Projects & Energy: International
- Anne Lapierre Norton Rose Fulbright
- Anthony Giustini Clifford Chance Europe LLP
- Bertrand Andriani Linklaters
- Christophe Asselineau Norton Rose Fulbright
- Delphine Siino Courtin Clifford Chance Europe LLP
- John Crothers Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Leila Hubeaut August Debouzy
- Nikolaï Eatwell Clifford Chance Europe LLP
- Olivier Fille-Lambie Hogan Lovells (Paris) LLP
- Paule Biensan White & Case LLP
- Pierre Bernheim Trinity International LLP
- Stéphane Brabant Trinity International LLP
- Stéphane Vernay Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Thierry Lauriol Jeantet
- Victor Grandguillaume Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Yves Lepage Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe France
- Barthélemy FayeCleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Boris MartorBird & Bird
- Nina BowyerHerbert Smith Freehills
- Simon RatledgeASAFO & CO.
- Yves BaratteSimmons & Simmons LLP
Central & Eastern Europe
- Clifford Chance Europe LLPProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight |Clifford Chance's projects and energy teams form part of an international powerhouse with excellence in the development and financing of infrastructure and energy projects on a global scale, covering the domestic French market, Europe, Asia and Africa. The teams are well versed in domestic projects and energy transactions. Clifford Chance's lawyers possess notable expertise in key fields such as oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, and transportation. The team assists lenders, borrowers, sponsors and developers, as well as governmental entities. The practice is particularly present on complex matters involving large groups of lenders. The team leverages significant international resources thanks to its worldwide network of offices.
- Gide Loyrette NouelProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight |Gide Loyrette Nouel's well-regarded department has strong domestic and global activity, with a particular presence in Africa. The team represents states, corporates and lenders. The lawyers are regularly appointed on projects in a variety of sectors including natural resources, transport infrastructure and renewable energy. The team's expertise includes PPPs and project financing, with additional experience in contractual and M&A matters. The law firm leverages significant public law expertise to assist clients with domestic matters.
- LinklatersProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight |Linklaters has a renowned projects practice that operates on an integrated basis with the law firm's other teams around the globe. The team advises on project development, financing, concessions, regulatory, corporate and administrative matters, and is also well placed to assist with high-value asset refinancings. The team is active in the infrastructure, oil and gas, transport, telecommunications and renewable energy sectors, primarily advising on projects across Europe and Africa, as well as within France. The practice boasts a varied client portfolio consisting of construction companies, energy developers and financial institutions.
- Trinity International LLPProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight |Trinity International boasts a strong track record across a number of Francophone Africa jurisdictions, assisting clients with solar and hydropower projects as well as infrastructure development. The team advises African governments and international financial institutions active on the continent. Stéphane Brabant is a key contact for clients.
- ASAFO & CO.Projects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLPProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight
- Herbert Smith FreehillsProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight
- Simmons & Simmons LLPProjects & Energy: International2023 | Spotlight