USA Arizona Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Jordan Green Perkins Coie LLP
- Tom HenzeHenze Cook Murphy
- Anne Chapman Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman, P.C.
- Barry D Mitchell Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman, P.C.
- Edward F Novak Polsinelli PC
- Jean-Jacques Cabou Perkins Coie LLP
- Lee Stein Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman, P.C.
- Paul Charlton Dentons
- Timothy Eckstein Osborn Maledon PA
- Michael L PiccarretaPiccarreta Davis PC
- Joseph Roth Osborn Maledon PA
- Kathleen Brody Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman, P.C.
- Mark Kokanovich Ballard Spahr LLP
- Alan BaskinBaskin Richards
- James J BelangerJ. Belanger Law PLLC
- Janey HenzeHenze Cook Murphy
- Louis FidelPiccarreta Davis PC
- Michael KimererKimerer & Derrick, P.C.
1Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman, P.C.Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 1 |Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman is a first-rate practice which handles complex, high-profile white-collar criminal matters and government investigations. It often advises clients on regulatory and national security-related matters. It is noteworthy for its experience representing clients in the healthcare industry. The firm further represents licensed professionals from various industries facing criminal charges. 1Osborn Maledon PALitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 1 |Osborn Maledon houses a top-notch team which offers a full-service commercial litigation practice. It has extensive experience covering a range of matters including class actions, securities, antitrust disputes and various other complex business mandates. Furthermore, the firm is noted for its first-rate government investigations and white-collar crime practice. 1Perkins Coie LLPLitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 1 |Perkins Coie has a highly respected commercial litigation practice with a strong local and national footprint. It offers advice on a range of high-profile and complex litigation, often concerning IP in the hi-tech sector, and major tort and contract disputes. The firm has extensive expertise relating to white-collar crime, representing individuals and corporations at both federal and state level in internal and grand jury investigations.
2DentonsLitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 2 |Dentons enjoys a notable Phoenix-based litigation offering complemented by an impressive network of national and international offices. It is adept at handling a wide range of commercial disputes, while offering particular prowess in white-collar matters. Its experience extends to federal and state-level grand jury investigations, representing both high net worth individuals and corporate clients. 2Polsinelli PCLitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 2 |Polsinelli enjoys a respected practice which assists clients with a range of white-collar criminal defense issues such as electoral and securities fraud. It has extensive experience regarding government investigations, representing both individuals and corporations as well as conducting corporate internal investigations. The firm possesses further knowledge relating to healthcare and real estate matters.
- Henze Cook MurphyLitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 2
- Piccarreta Davis PCLitigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations2023 | Band 2