Litigation: General Commercial | USA
Rankings overview for Departments
- Barbara Dawson Snell & Wilmer LLP10 Years Ranked
- John E. DeWulf Coppersmith Brockelman PLC11 Years Ranked
- Joseph E Mais Perkins Coie LLP15 Years Ranked
- Keith Beauchamp Coppersmith Brockelman PLC9 Years Ranked
- Robert H McKirgan Papetti Samuels Weiss McKirgan LLP12 Years Ranked
- Daniel G DowdCohen Dowd Quigley P.C.
- Colin Campbell Osborn Maledon PA10 Years Ranked
- Jessica Everett-Garcia Perkins Coie LLP4 Years Ranked
- Randy Papetti Papetti Samuels Weiss McKirgan LLP10 Years Ranked
- Amy AbdoFennemore Craig
- Cynthia A. RickettsRicketts Law Office, P.C.
- Daniel P. QuigleyCohen Dowd Quigley P.C.
- Kevin E O'MalleyGallagher & Kennedy
- Michael J RusingRusing Lopez & Lizardi PLLC
- Geoffrey M.T. Sturr Osborn Maledon PA8 Years Ranked
- James Condo Snell & Wilmer LLP19 Years Ranked
- Jon T Neumann Greenberg Traurig, LLP10 Years Ranked
- Karl M Tilleman Dentons7 Years Ranked
- Lynne Adams Osborn Maledon PA3 Years Ranked
- Andrew M FederharSpencer Fane LLP
- David A WeatherwaxSherman & Howard L.L.C.
- Edward SalangaQuarles & Brady LLP
- Jeffrey J. GoulderStinson LLP
All Departments profiles
1Osborn Maledon PALitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 | 20 Years RankedOsborn Maledon houses a top-notch team which offers a full-service commercial litigation practice. It has extensive experience covering a range of matters including class actions, securities, antitrust disputes and various other complex business mandates. Furthermore, the firm is noted for its first-rate government investigations and white-collar crime practice.
2Perkins Coie LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 | 20 Years RankedPerkins Coie has a highly respected commercial litigation practice with a strong local and national footprint. It offers advice on a range of high-profile and complex litigation, often concerning IP in the hi-tech sector, and major tort and contract disputes. The firm has extensive expertise relating to white-collar crime, representing individuals and corporations at both federal and state level in internal and grand jury investigations. 2Snell & Wilmer LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 | 20 Years RankedSnell & Wilmer holds a strong practice which works on a wide array of matters in areas such as finance, IP, construction and technology. It advises both domestic and international clients including major banks, corporations and emerging businesses in single-plaintiff suits as well as collective and class actions at state and national level. The firm has further experience working with retailers and investment firms. Its litigation team comprises experienced and widely respected trial and appellate lawyers.
3Coppersmith Brockelman PLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 | 7 Years RankedCoppersmith Brockelman is a specialist boutique firm based in Phoenix which has been active for over 25 years, consistently handling sophisticated commercial litigation matters. It has extensive experience in representing both defendants and plaintiffs. Expertise further encompasses election, political, healthcare and breach of contract disputes. 3Lewis RocaLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 | 20 Years RankedLewis Roca is respected for its full-service commercial litigation offering. It offers a wide-ranging practice with experience in class actions, immigration issues, IP and business torts. It is further noted for its wealth of knowledge relating to audit investigations. The firm is also recognized for its work in the technology and real estate sectors, with additional strength in legal malpractice litigation.
- Cohen Dowd Quigley P.C.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Fennemore CraigLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Gallagher & KennedyLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Quarles & Brady LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
4Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 4 | 15 Years RankedBCLP is a well-regarded Phoenix team at a global firm, respected for its expertise in class actions, real estate, strict liability claims and general commercial litigation matters before federal and state courts. Clients range from family-owned businesses to large-scale public companies, including those from highly regulated sectors such as transportation, financial services, retail and utilities. 4Dickinson Wright PLLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 4 | 16 Years RankedDickinson Wright houses a team of expert litigators with expertise in handling a wide range of commercial disputes, including complex tax and insurance litigation on behalf of corporate clients. Its practice also extends to individual client representation. The firm is further noted for its strong in-house trial capabilities. 4Papetti Samuels Weiss McKirgan LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 4 | 1 Years RankedPapetti Samuels Weiss McKirgan has vast experience in commercial litigation matters. It is well-versed in a wide range of cases including breach of contract and franchise disputes, as well as having a particular expertise in litigating legal malpractice cases. The team also has noted skills in class actions.
- Stinson LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 4