USA Massachusetts Environment
- Mary K Ryan Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Arthur KreigerAnderson & Kreiger LLP
- Dianne Phillips Holland & Knight LLP
- Elise N Zoli Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Jeanine L G Grachuk Beveridge & Diamond PC
- Jonathan Z Pearlson Goulston & Storrs
- Kate Velasquez-Heller Goulston & Storrs
- Kathleen Brill Foley Hoag LLP
- Leigh A Gilligan Sullivan & Worcester
- Marc Goldstein Beveridge & Diamond PC
- Matthew Snell Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- William J Squires III Mintz
- Dylan SandersBeveridge & Diamond PC
- Peter DurningBurns & Levinson LLP
Up and Coming
- Jessica WallAnderson & Kreiger LLP
1Foley Hoag LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Foley Hoag LLP is a market-leading environmental practice in Massachusetts with deep experience in litigation, compliance and transactional matters. The environment group is highly regarded for its broad base of expertise in areas such as the CAA and CWA, Superfunds and climate change mitigation. The team is particularly experienced in working with those in the energy generation sector.
2Beveridge & Diamond PCEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Beveridge & Diamond PC is a well-respected environmental practice offering high-quality litigation services and transactional advice. The firm houses experts in air and water regulation as well as in solid and hazardous waste management. The environment team is skilled in handling site cost recovery claims and frequently handles permitting matters for industrial facilities and plant expansion projects. 2Goulston & StorrsEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Goulston & Storrs is distinguished for its niche in the environmental aspects of real estate and well known for its expertise in regulatory matters, brownfield redevelopment and property transactions. The firm provides high-quality representation of developers, investors and private equity companies as well as representing those in the education and healthcare sectors. It is well regarded for its strength in the environmental insurance space and has strong capabilities in advising on environmental cost recovery matters. 2MintzEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Mintz is highly regarded for its expertise in brownfield remediation, cleanups and enforcement litigation. The environment team is particularly experienced in all matters related to CERCLA and RCRA concerns. The team is also experienced in the environmental aspects of corporate transactions, and permitting and compliance strategies, and is additionally skilled advising clients on a range of regulatory issues. Mintz represents a wide spectrum of clients, including private companies, education institutions and public organizations.
- Anderson & Kreiger LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2
3Nutter McClennen & Fish LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 3 |Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP offers robust litigation services and permitting counsel to clients across a number of industries. The firm also offers notable strength in the representation of municipal clients on a host of environmental concerns. The team's expertise includes Superfund and solid waste matters, as well as CAA and CWA issues. It is further experienced in working with clients from the petroleum, manufacturing and energy sectors.
- Burns & Levinson LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 3