Europe Belgium Banking & Finance: Regulatory
Rankings overview for Departments
All Departments profiles
- Allen & Overy LLPBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedAllen & Overy is a renowned banking and finance firm offering a full service across financial transactions, including structured financing and debt restructuring mandates. The team also offers outstanding expertise to clients in questions relating to financial regulations. Lawyers at the firm act for a wide range of clients, including Belgian companies and international investors as both borrowers and lenders, as well as having a market-leading reputation for advising financial institutions. The Brussels-based team also assists clients with project and asset financing matters.
- DLA Piper UK LLPBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedDLA Piper offers a considerable international network with an extensive global footprint, and is known for transactional matters, with a particular focus on refinancing and acquisition finance. The team frequently acts on PPP infrastructure projects, regularly representing public authorities or the project's sponsors. The law firm's client roster includes banks, insurance companies and asset managers. Team members often assist clients with regulatory matters, such as the launch of new products.
- Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck KirkpatrickBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedLiedekerke is an acclaimed finance practice advising on a broad range of transactional mandates and regulatory matters. Lawyers at the firm regularly act for lenders, representing clients in real estate and acquisition financing matters. The team also assists prominent Belgian borrowers with a range of financing mandates, including COVID-19-related finance. Liedekerke further advises clients from the asset management and insurance sectors on regulatory compliance.
- LinklatersBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedLinklaters offers an outstanding banking and finance team, assisting clients with the full range of issues. The Brussels team benefits from its global network of offices, providing an impressive cross-border service on multi-jurisdictional transactions. Lawyers at the team advise an impressive array of financial institutions and institutional lenders on syndicated lending, credit facilities and securitisation transactions. Additionally the team provides excellent banking regulatory advice and has experience representing borrowers.
- Loyens & LoeffBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedLoyens & Loeff is a well-known team with particular expertise in project financing matters, regularly advising both borrowers and lenders on complex files in the energy and infrastructure sectors. The law firm also offers significant expertise in debt restructuring mandates, advising syndicated lenders on a range of refinancing and insolvency files. Lawyers in the team are also adept at advising on real estate and acquisition financing. Team members have notable experience in regulatory matters.
- NautaDutilhBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedNautaDutilh is a solid team offering a particularly strong banking regulatory practice, which represents domestic and European financial institutions in approval proceedings and licensing applications. Lawyers at the team also offer substantial experience in transactional work, including acquisition and project financing. The firm has considerable experience advising borrowers from the energy, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Simont BraunBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight | 1 Years RankedSimont Braun is well known for its expertise advising clients on regulatory issues in the insurance and banking sphere. The team assist banks with the launch of new products, as well as compliance with a full range of EU regulations.
- Bird & BirdBanking & Finance: Regulatory2023 | Spotlight