Provided by Stephen Gariepy
Trusts & Estates
• American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow; Faculty Member.
• Estate Planning Council of Cleveland, Past President; Program Chair; Monthly Developments Reporter.
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Estate Planning Institute, Past Chair; Continuing Legal Education Committee; Faculty Member.
• Cleveland-Marshall Law School/IRS Conference on Federal Wealth Transfer Taxation, Faculty Member.
• Attorneys for Family Held Enterprises, Member and Faculty Member.
• Family Firm Institute, Member.
• National Business Institute, Faculty Member.
• Ohio State Bar Association, Sections on Probate and Trust Law and Corporations.
• The Florida Bar, Sections on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and Tax Law.
• Arizona Bar, Section on Probate and Trust Law.
• A Plandemic of Wealth Transfer Opportunities, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal and Thomson/West.
• New Tax Act Presents Planning Opportunities and Pitfalls, Thomson/West.
• Debunking Eight Gift Tax Myths, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal and Thompson/West.
• Estate Planning Opportunities and Pitfalls, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal and Thomson/West.
• A Charitable Giving Toolbox, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal.
• A Safari Through the Land of Estate Tax Payments, Thomson/West.
• Tax Planning Strategies for Credit Shelter Trusts, CCH.
High Net Worth
Stephen Gariepy is described by one source as "a very solid and capable lawyer," before adding: "He is highly experienced and also very generous with his time and talent." Gariepy advises wealthy individuals and families on tax, estate and business succession planning matters.