Provided by Patrizia Netal
Patrizia Netal, co-founder and partner at KNOETZL, practices both as arbitrator and counsel in international and domestic arbitration proceedings. She has nearly 20 years of extensive experience in arbitrations under all major institutional rules and ad hoc proceedings. Her practice has a particular focus on large-scale construction projects and engineering across the CEE region, M&A projects, aviation, energy, and international sales disputes. Her insightful advice on complex disputes has obtained excellent results for her clients. As a director of the Willem C. Vis Moot, Patrizia’s practice is supplemented by her deep involvement in supporting the next generation of arbitration practitioners.
• Vice President, Vienna International Arbitral Centre (“VIAC”)
• Co-Director, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
• Austria’s Steering Committee Member of the Pledge for Equal Representation in Arbitration (“ERA”)
• Faculty member, the Delos Remote Oral Advocacy Programme (“ROAP”)
• Lecturer at the Austrian Arbitration Academy of the University of Vienna
In the last 12 months, Patrizia has published about the VIAC Rules of Investment Arbitration, conflict management for inhouse counsel, the role of party-nominated arbitrators and document production in arbitration. She is also co-author of various Chambers’ Practice Guides for Austria.