Provided by Ole Kristian Aabø-Evensen
Ole Kristian has worked with M&A since the early 1990’s. He was previously a partner and head of Corporate Legal Services and M&A with the International Advisory Firm KPMG in Norway (1995-2002). Ole Kristian has extensive experience in advising on all types of M&A transactions including cross-border transactions. For the past 12 years Ole Kristian has been rated among the top three M&A lawyers in Norway by his peers in the annual surveys conducted by the Norwegian Financial Daily (Finansavisen). The Norwegian Financial Daily named Aabø-Evensen as Norway's No 1 M&A lawyer in the newspaper’s independent peer reviews for each of the years 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. Ole Kristian is also the author of a 1,500-page Norwegian textbook on Acquisitions of Shares and Businesses, published by Universitetsforlaget.
• Partner and founder of Aabø-Evensen, since 2002
• Partner and Head of Corporate Legal Services and M&A, KPMG, 1995 – 2002
• Lawyer and later associated partner in de Besche & Co (now Arntzen de Besche), 1988 - 1994
• Trainee, Sinclair Roche Temperley (solicitors), London, 1992
• Trainee, Essex Court Chambers (barristers), London, 1992
Ole Kristian Aabø-Evensen of Aabø-Evensen & Co Law Firm advises corporates and private equity houses on M&A and joint ventures. One client describes him as "super responsive and a hard worker."