Provided by Juan José Assereto Bossio
All areas of Tax Law, emphasis on tax aspects of major infrastructure projects. Tax Planning. Tax Litigation. His practice includes International Trade / WTO as head of department.
Highlights: Tax Litigation for Fluor, Enel and Kallpa (Infrastructure projects); Tax Audits; Legal and Tax Structuring for Fluor (Quellaveco and Toromocho Projects) and Kallpa (Las Flores Project).
- Managing/founding partner.
- Partner - Associate at Rubio, Leguia, Normand (1997-2007).
- Associate at Hernández & Cía (1993-1997).
- Peruvian Customs Law and Foreign Trade Association (APDACI).
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT).
- Lima Bar Association.
- J.D. Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Lecturer in Schools of Law of prestigious national universities.
- Certified Legal Project Practitioner by IILPM (International Institute of Project Management).
- Native Spanish
Noteworthy partner Juan José Assereto Bossio garners ample praise from clients, with one noting: "He offers a very good service that understands the economic impact of judicial decisions on the company," adding: "He has very good client service and commercial awareness." Another impressed client adds: "Juan José Assereto Bossio boasts strong skills in customs law and is very client-focused."
Noteworthy partner Juan José Assereto Bossio is frequently sought out by clients to advise on fiscal audits, the tax implications of major infrastructure projects and M&A, and administrative tax litigation. He is also well-versed in handling indirect tax mandates.