Provided by Jean Marguerat
Jean Marguerat has experience across all areas of dispute resolution, with particular expertise in international arbitration and in international litigation. Jean Marguerat is one of the authors of the Commentary on the Swiss Rules of International Arbitration.
Jean Marguerat’s practice focuses on international arbitration, litigation and contract law. Jean Marguerat has experience as party counsel and as arbitrator in more than 90 institutional (ICC, SCAI, LCIA, VIAC, CAS, etc.) and ad hoc international arbitrations involving sale of goods and commodities, distribution and agency, construction, marine works, joint ventures, corporate transactions and sport related matters. He also regularly represents clients before the Swiss courts in all fields of commercial disputes and notably those in relation to arbitration (enforcement and challenge of arbitral awards). His activity includes recognition & enforcement proceedings (including attachments) and international legal assistance.
- Dispute Resolution
- Sport, Media & Entertainment
- Court Member of Swiss Arbitration Centre (SAC)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Club Español del Arbitraje (CEA)
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (DIS)