Lawyer profile for Brazil 2022
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
General Business Law: Paraná - Brazil
This content is provided by Fábio Tokars
Main partner at Fábio Tokars Advocacia Corporativa, Fábio is a distinguished lawyer in the State of Paraná in the area of Business Law, with over 25 years of practice.
His expertise is mostly recognized in the fields of M&A, corporate governance and corporate structuring, working both for Brazilian and international clients.
• Practice in Corporate Law since 1996;
• Founding partner and professor at Allez-y! School of Law and Business since 2018.
• Arbitrator listed at the Mediation and Arbitration Chamber of the Commercial Association of Paraná;
• Member of the Board of Trade of the State of Paraná (2007-2008);
• Administrator (adjunct course director, adjunct dean and ombudsman) at the Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná (1999- 2008);
• Visiting Professor at Dom Cabral Foundation;
Besides having over one hundred articles published in newspapers and legal journals, Fábio has also published five books in the area of Business Law (all in Portuguese):
•Business Premises (2007);
•Limited Liability Companies (2007);
•First Studies on Corporate Law (2008);
•Corporate Law Reform (co-author) (2002);
•What is the Economic Analysis of Law (co-author) (2011).