Lawyer profile for Brazil 2022
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
General Business Law: Paraná - Brazil
Up and Coming
This content is provided by Natália Dib
Partner at Fábio Tokars Advocacia Corporativa, Natália is an experienced lawyer in the field of Tax Law, and applies her knowledge nowadays in the intersection between Business and Tax Law.
Moreover, she is a specialist in Tax Law by the Brazilian Institute of Tax Law, and holds a Masters and a Doctorate degree by PUCPR.
• Practice in Tax Law since 2010.
• Professor of Tax Law at UNICURITIBA and PUCPR
• The Development at Constitution of 1988: definitions and its classification (2022).
• Revisor of the 12th and 13th editions of the book Brazilian Procedural Tax Law: administrative and judicial, by James Marins (2019 and 2020)
• Tax Legal Interest: an analysis from its functions and dimensions (2017).
Fábio Tokars Advocacia Corporativa
Rua Desembargador Vieira Cavalcanti, 169
São Francisco, Curitiba-Pr
Curitiba - PR