Lawyer profile for USA 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Cannabis Law: Western United States - USA - Nationwide
"He maintains a steady pulse of the industry nationwide and is extremely knowledgeable." "He is an excellent advocate for the industry."
This content is provided by Christian Sederberg
- Banking & Financial Services Access
- Corporate & Business
- Entheogens & Emerging Therapies
- Government & Policy
- Impact & ESG
Since the inception of Colorado's state-regulated medical marijuana program in 2010, Vicente Sederberg LLP founding partner Christian Sederberg has represented cannabis businesses and ancillary companies on a wide range of compliance, regulatory, corporate, and legislative issues.
Christian is a widely recognized leader in the cannabis industry, and in addition to his client work, he also works closely with government officials, trade associations, members of the business community, and advocates to advance thoughtful cannabis policy at the local, state, and national levels.
- US Cannabis Council
- Black Cannabis Equity Initiative
- Cannabis Trade Federation, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- International Cannabis Bar Association
- Colorado Leads
- Cannabis Industry Association
- Burnes Center on Poverty & Homelessness
- Unlimited Sciences
- Cannabis Voter Project
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Cannabis Industry Association
- Task Force on the Implementation of Amendment 64 - CO
- Colorado Department of Revenue Medical Marijuana Workgroup
- Denver Marijuana Advisory Board