Lawyer profile for Global 2021
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Ayodeji Oyetunde
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partner, Aluko & Oyebode, Lagos, Nigeria: Jan. 2015 to date
- Nigerian Bar Association
- African Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Vice-Chairman, Capital Markets Subcommittee of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law
- (Co-Author) The Nigerian Chapter of Directors’ Liability: A Worldwide Review.
He has also been named as one of Nigeria’s rising legal stars and presented with an award as one of the lawyers likely to impact the profession by Esquire magazine.