Provided by Taylor Walton LLP
- advises on all key aspects of Private Client work including Wills, Estate Planning (tax and succession aspects), Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Probate.
- is widely known and respected for offering a personalised, highly empathetic and technically excellent service to a diverse range of clients (including business owners, entrepreneurs, farmers and landed families), often across generations and increasingly across jurisdictions, in a cost-effective and highly efficient manner.
- prides itself on providing a bespoke service suited to the individual client, whatever their needs.
- offers a clarity of communication, expectation management and responsiveness which is unrivalled in the region.
- made every possible effort to provide a full, effective and responsive service to clients during the pandemic despite the significant challenges everyone faced and has been widely praised by clients and referrers for its performance.
- is the choice for many referrers locally and further afield. In particular, being recognized as a cost-effective alternative to London firms.
- has consistently focused on the development of home grown talent, creating a team with unrivalled longevity and experience in the area.
- offers a range of skills designed to deliver work at the appropriate level for each individual client, from paralegal through to partner.
- has seen stable organic growth over a number of years with an excellent staff retention rate.
- has again been re-accredited for Law Society WIQS.
The lawyers at Taylor Walton advise private clients on estate planning and administration and tax matters. Source note that the team is "very timely and efficient," and "highly professional and responsive."
Another interviewee comments on their experience with the firm: "The team has been helpful and capable throughout. They have worked efficiently and handled a complex matter carefully."
Alison Voyce is "a technical whizz," enthuses a peer. Voyce advises on complex private client matters. An interviewee explains: "Alison has strong attention to detail and communicates well with clients. Her response time is exceptionally good." Another source says: "She provides excellent advice, always with options that are clearly detailed. She also provides exceptional customer service."
Alexandra Drake advises her clients on probate, wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. A source comments on their experience with Drake: "Alex has handled a delicate probate matter with dexterity, sensitivity and efficiency." Another interviewee notes that she is "knowledgeable, helpful and very easy to deal with."