Lee International was first established in 1961 as a pioneering patent law firm, and has been a leading intellectual property firm ever since. They provide comprehensive services to protect and advance the intellectual property rights of our clients. And with the close support of engineering and scientific experts within many different fields, we are able to assist our clients with technical confidence and certainty.
- IP Prosecution.
- IP Search Services.
- IP-related Administrative Adjudications.
- IP-related Litigation.
- IP Strategy and Policy Advice.
- Consultation Services.
- Annuity Payment / Renewal Services.
- Litigated to stop infringement on circuit bonding film patent. (Hitachi Gaiseigogyo v. LG Cable & System).
- Litigated, including obtaining preliminary injunction, to stop patent infringement as to semiconductor chips. (ST Micro Electronics v. ECT).
- Litigated to stop infringement of patent rights in raw materials for tires. (Flexsys America v. Kumho Petrochemical).
- Litigated to stop infringement of patent rights in connection with photoconductive printer cartridges. (Canon v. Samsung Electro-Mechanics).
- Litigated as to patent infringement of a battery. (Rocket Battery v. Energizer).
- Litigated as to infringement of a patent right in PDP. (Panasonic Korea v. LG Electronics.)
Contact Name: Lance Lee
Official Title: COO
Affiliation: Lee International IP & Law Group (South Korea)