Provided by Dechert LLP
Employers from a wide variety of sectors rely on us for assistance with all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law. Working closely with our clients’ in-house legal and human resources teams, our lawyers:
- Represent clients in relation to all forms of employment litigation before the Employment Tribunals and the High Court.
- Advise on drafting and enforcing confidentiality and restrictive covenant obligations.
- Advise on new legislation and case law.
- Assist in handling disciplinary and grievance investigations and in negotiating severance arrangements.
- Devise and draft comprehensive, up–to-date employment contracts and human resources policies.
- Advise on the employment aspects of corporate transactions.
- Assist in managing redundancy exercises, restructurings and TUPE transfers.
- Advise on remuneration and incentive arrangements.
Ranked Lawyers at
Provided by Chambers