Bracewell regularly advises on complex real estate developments across Texas and throughout the United States. The team delivers tailored results for commercial and residential real estate projects, hotels and convention centers, stadiums and arenas, and medical facilities. This includes:
- corporate headquarter developments for large energy companies and healthcare companies, which often includes planning of an entire campus, including employee-friendly amenities and meeting LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design);
- large office leases, both on the landlord and tenant side;
- real estate financings for both lenders and borrowers which are developing office parks and mixed-use apartment projects, including first-lien, subordinate and mezzanine lending, intercreditor agreements, preferred equity investments, workouts, foreclosures, receiverships, assumptions and consents;
- the development of medical office facilities, with a focus on restrictive covenants and governance issues;
- acquisitions, development and dispositions of hospitality properties, such as hotels, conference centers and golf courses; and
- zoning, land use and other regulatory matters for developers and energy companies.