Provided by Bech-Bruun
We have in-depth knowledge of all aspects pertaining to IP rights as well as profound commercial understanding of the needs of the individual industries.
We advise Danish and non-Danish enterprises on all issues related to IP rights. Our clients number both small and large Danish and international enterprises from all industries, including electronics, media, mechanics, fashion, pharmaceuticals as well as information and biotechnology.
Our advisory services include:
- Registration/prosecution of trademarks and designs
- Commercialisation of IP rights, including licensing and sale as well as other commercial agreements regarding the exercise of IP rights
- Product copies
- Protection of trade secrets
- Enforcement of IP rights
- Preserving evidence
- Injunction and other legal proceedings
- Customs programmes regarding suspension of counterfeit products
We provide the best possible advice – also outside Denmark, as we cooperate with a global network of law firms capable of assisting when our clients need advice on non-Danish matters.
Naturally, we also work closely with our in-house colleagues in relevant areas, for instance Life Sciences, M&A and Corporate Matters, Media & Entertainment, IT & Digitisation, etc., in order to provide optimum advice.