USA Louisiana Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs
- Fishman Haygood LLP
- Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C.
- Herman, Herman & Katz LLC
- Jones Swanson Huddell LLC
1Fishman Haygood LLPLitigation: Mainly Plaintiffs2023 | Band 1 |Fishman Haygood possesses a strong litigation group noted for its versatile civil disputes practice. Its expertise includes defending clients in disputes relating to bankruptcy and breaches of fiduciary duty, among others. The firm has further expertise in bringing high-value recovery actions against broker-dealers and investment advisers. The team also handle disputes connected to the Ponzi scheme as well as representing government bodies seeking recovery of taxes. The firm is also noted for its significant First Amendment capabilities. It is expert in working with clients from the construction, media and real estate sectors, among others. It offers first-class and extensive experience in the representation of plaintiffs.
- Gainsburgh, Benjamin, David, Meunier & Warshauer, L.L.C.Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs2023 | Band 1
- Herman, Herman & Katz LLCLitigation: Mainly Plaintiffs2023 | Band 1
- Jones Swanson Huddell LLCLitigation: Mainly Plaintiffs2023 | Band 1