USA Louisiana Litigation: General Commercial
- Tim Eagan Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett
- Russ M HermanHerman, Herman & Katz LLC
- Brent B Barriere Fishman Haygood LLP
- Harry Rosenberg Phelps Dunbar LLP
- James Brown Liskow
- James R Swanson Fishman Haygood LLP
- Judy Y Barrasso Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- Lori G Mince Fishman Haygood LLP
- Richard E Sarver Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- Stephen H Kupperman Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- Steven W Usdin Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- Wayne J Lee Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann L.L.C.
- Richard StanleyStanley Reuter Ross Thornton & Alford LLC
- Roy C CheatwoodBaker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Thomas FlanaganFlanagan Partners LLP
- Christopher Ralston Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Claude F Reynaud, Jr Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, LLP
- Kerry J. Miller Fishman Haygood LLP
- R Patrick Vance Jones Walker LLP
- Ricardo “Richard" A Aguilar Adams and Reese LLP
- Harry PhillipsTaylor, Porter, Brooks & Phillips, LLP
- Kent A LambertBaker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Nancy DeganBaker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- C Lawrence Orlansky Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann L.L.C.
- Carey L Menasco Liskow
- Carol Reisman Liskow
- Celeste Coco-Ewing Irwin Fritchie Urquhart Moore & Daniels LLC
- Covert J Geary Jones Walker LLP
- Craig Isenberg Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- David Patron Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Deirdre McGlinchey McGlinchey Stafford
- Dennis Blunt Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Howard Sinor Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett
- Mark Beebe Adams and Reese LLP
- Paul J Masinter Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann L.L.C.
- Sam Masur Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett
- Shannon Skelton Holtzman Liskow
- H Minor Pipes IIIPipes Miles Beckman LLC
- Stephen MilesPipes Miles Beckman LLC
Up and Coming
- Kyle W. Siegel Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.
- Tyler Trew Liskow
- Matthew S. ChesterBaker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
Associates to watch
1Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver is a dominant litigation boutique fielding an elite team able to handle a broad range of disputes, including insurance, product liability and securities cases. The group is frequently called on to handle bad faith cases. It also offers significant expertise in financial regulations, including defending against enforcement proceedings. Its sector expertise covers chemicals, energy and insurance companies. 1Fishman Haygood LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Fishman Haygood possesses a strong litigation group noted for its versatile civil disputes practice. Its expertise includes defending clients in disputes relating to bankruptcy and breaches of fiduciary duty, among others. The firm has further expertise in bringing high-value recovery actions against broker-dealers and investment advisers. The team also handle disputes connected to the Ponzi scheme as well as representing government bodies seeking recovery of taxes. The firm is also noted for its significant First Amendment capabilities. It is expert in working with clients from the construction, media and real estate sectors, among others. It offers first-class and extensive experience in the representation of plaintiffs.
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1
2Jones Walker LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Jones Walker is a regional powerhouse that provides comprehensive expertise across an extensive range of civil and criminal disputes. It is a full-service firm that provides excellent litigation experience across the construction, bankruptcy, environment and energy areas. The group is adept at handling various white-collar matters, including cases involving antitrust and FCPA violations, fraud and bribery. The firm regularly defends against big-ticket class actions involving matters such as product liability and securities issues. It is further recommended for its experience in alternative dispute resolution proceedings and its impressive national coverage. The group represents clients, from leading corporations to local entities, in both state and federal courts. 2LiskowLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Liskow is noted for its strength in disputes relating to construction, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract and licensing. The firm acts for an impressive roster of national companies and conducts notable work in class actions, multidistrict and multiparty litigation proceedings. 2Phelps Dunbar LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Phelps Dunbar continues to represent major corporations and municipal bodies in civil and criminal disputes, including large-scale class actions. The firm acts for plaintiffs and defendants in matters such as construction defect and environmental cases, as well as offering significant expertise in securities litigation. The group also handles sensitive white-collar criminal cases. It maintains offices in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. 2Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann L.L.C.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann is a respected Louisiana firm fielding a deep bench of trial lawyers. The group has extensive coverage of disputes relating to breach of contract, personal injury and trademark infringement as well as insurance cases for a broad roster of local and multinational companies. The firm further represents clients in class actions. It is also highlighted for its defense of individuals and corporations in criminal investigations and white-collar criminal litigation. It is well equipped to handle appeals as well as representing clients in arbitration and mediation.
3Adams and Reese LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Adams and Reese has a solid bench of attorneys offering a diverse skill set in commercial litigation, government relations and product liability. The firm regularly handles high-stakes matters in both trial and appellate courts at state and federal level. 3Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson offers services across a broad spread of commercial disputes, including antitrust and insurance. The group also fields notable strength in advising on regulatory compliance. It acts for clients such as pharmaceutical and healthcare companies across the state. 3Gordon Arata Montgomery BarnettLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett undertakes an array of disputes relating to construction, trade secrets and breach of contract. The firm regularly handles litigation arising from the energy sector. It is also frequently retained to advise on the defense of consumer class actions. 3McGlinchey StaffordLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |McGlinchey Stafford maintains a strong reputation for its handling of commercial disputes and product liability class actions for a wide-ranging client base, which includes financial institutions, public entities and healthcare groups. The group possesses further strength handling construction disputes and claims involving fraud, defects and delay issues. Its experience spans state and federal disputes, as well as appeals.
- Plauché Maselli Parkerson LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3