USA South Carolina Litigation: General Commercial
- David E Dukes Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- G Mark Phillips Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Joel H Smith Bowman and Brooke LLP
- John Linton Duffy & Young, LLC
- Molly Hood Craig Hood Law Firm, LLC
- Robert Hood Hood Law Firm, LLC
- Wallace K. Lightsey Wyche, P.A.
- G Trenholm WalkerWalker Gressette Freeman & Linton, LLC
- William WilkinsMaynard Nexsen
- C Allen Gibson Jr Womble Bond Dickinson US LLP
- Celeste Jones Burr & Forman LLP
- Gray T. Culbreath Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA
- Henry L. Parr, Jr Wyche, P.A.
- J Calhoun Watson Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
- John T. Lay, Jr. Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA
- Matthew T. Richardson Wyche, P.A.
- Samuel W. Outten Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Charles P Summerall IVWalker Gressette Freeman & Linton, LLC
- John S. WilkersonTurner, Padget, Graham & Laney, P.A.
- M Dawes Cooke JrBarnwell Whaley Patterson & Helms LLC
- Amanda Bailey Burr & Forman LLP
- Benjamin E. Nicholson V Burr & Forman LLP
- Bradish J Waring Butler Snow LLP
- Carmen Harper Thomas Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- E Bart Daniel Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Gregory J. English Wyche, P.A.
- James Hood Hood Law Firm, LLC
- Robert Hood Jr Hood Law Firm, LLC
- Steve A. Matthews Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd PA
- W. Francis (Frankie) Marion, Jr. Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd PA
- Amy HillRichardson Thomas, LLC
- David S CoxBarnwell Whaley Patterson & Helms LLC
- Susan McWilliamsMaynard Nexsen
- Thomas StephensonStephenson & Murphy
- Wayne ByrdTurner, Padget, Graham & Laney, P.A.
1Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP has a lauded group with an excellent track record of handling major litigation. Acts for an impressive roster of clients across the full range of commercial and corporate disputes, along with antitrust, IP and bankruptcy matters. Highly regarded for its expertise in product liability disputes. Represents major companies in the pharmaceutical, manufacturing and healthcare sectors, among others. 1Wyche, P.A.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Wyche P.A. has a first-rate team of talented litigators with experience across the full spectrum of civil litigation. Proficient across a range of practice areas, including real estate, product liability, shareholder, trade secrets and antitrust disputes. Clients include corporations, startups, nonprofits and educational institutions. Offers additional expertise in mediation and arbitration.
- Maynard NexsenLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1
2Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Gallivan, White & Boyd has a highly regarded litigation practice acknowledged for its expertise in insurance, product liability and toxic tort matters. Also undertakes disputes involving IP and professional negligence issues. Demonstrates expertise in class actions, trade secrets and restrictive covenant cases. Acts for an impressive roster of clients in sectors such as healthcare, transportation and construction. 2Hood Law Firm, LLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Hood Law Firm is an accomplished South Carolina litigation boutique, well versed in medical malpractice, product liability, construction defect and negligence suits. Features a strong team of experienced and highly capable litigators with experience before state and federal trial and appellate courts. Clients include large automotive companies and medical device manufacturers, as well as individual medical professionals and insurers. 2Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte is an exceptionally able specialist litigation firm with an outstanding bench of experienced and high-quality attorneys. Counts commercial, insurance and personal injury law among its areas of expertise. Also adept at handling healthcare, professional liability and securities litigation.
3Burr & Forman LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Burr & Forman LLP is a highly respected firm that advises clients on a wide range of disputes. The team is experienced in handling business litigation, healthcare claims and intellectual property disputes, among other cases. 3Duffy & Young, LLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Duffy & Young is a dynamic firm with a strong presence in the market across a range of litigation, including class actions. Active in sectors including finance and insurance. Capably handles mass tort litigation, and demonstrates a broad range of experience in areas such as medical malpractice, product liability and real estate. 3Fox RothschildLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Fox Rothschild is well known for its expertise in claims involving transportation issues. Also undertakes a range of other commercial matters, including construction disputes, professional liability claims and insurance coverage cases. Clients include national corporations, financial institutions and manufacturers. 3Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd PALitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd is a well-known litigation firm that offers clients expertise in a variety of complex matters. Experienced in business litigation, shareholder disputes and medical malpractice suits. 3Womble Bond Dickinson US LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Womble Bond Dickinson US LLP acts for clients in a diverse range of civil litigation, handling complex and large-scale actions in such areas as healthcare, real estate, antitrust and ERISA matters. Also has notable expertise in shareholder litigation and white-collar criminal cases. Has an impressive record of success at both trial and appellate level.
- Barnwell Whaley Patterson & Helms LLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney, P.A.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Walker Gressette Freeman & Linton, LLCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3