USA Minnesota Litigation: General Commercial
- Ciresi Conlin LLP
- Anthony Ostlund Louwagie Dressen & Boylan P.A.
- Fredrikson & Byron PA
- Greene Espel PLLP
- Maslon LLP
- Stinson LLP
- Winthrop & Weinstine, PA
- Lewis A Remele JrBassford Remele, A Professional Association
- William PentelovitchMaslon LLP
- Deborah Ellingboe Faegre Drinker
- Randall E Kahnke Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP
- Todd A WindFredrikson & Byron PA
- Todd NoteboomStinson LLP
- Barry Landy Ciresi Conlin LLP
- Brian Dillon Lathrop GPM
- Charles Spevacek Meagher + Geer, P.L.L.P.
- Charlie Maier Lathrop GPM
- James Langdon Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Jason W Pfeiffer Robins Kaplan LLP
- Jeffrey Bouslog Fox Rothschild
- Kathy Kimmel Fox Rothschild
- Michael Cockson Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP
- Michelle Grant Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Rikke Dierssen-Morice Blank Rome LLP
- Steve Wells Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Theresa Bevilacqua Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Christopher MadelMadel PA
- Jeanette M BazisGreene Espel PLLP
- Jonathan P NorrieBradford, Andresen, Norrie & Camarotto, PLLP
- Mark BriolBriol & Benson
- Matthew R McBrideWinthrop & Weinstine, PA
- Terrence J FlemingFredrikson & Byron PA
- Vincent LouwagieAnthony Ostlund Louwagie Dressen & Boylan P.A.
1Dorsey & Whitney LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Dorsey & Whitney has a market-leading practice with an enviable client following, frequently representing eminent healthcare organizations and other major corporate clients in significant litigation and arbitration matters. It possesses wide-ranging business litigation expertise, covering everything from business torts to breach of contract disputes, class actions, IP and securities litigation. The firm is noted for its capabilities in shareholder derivative lawsuits arising either from M&A or allegations of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty. It is also adept at handling complex white-collar criminal cases. 1Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath is a commercial litigation powerhouse, highly regarded by peers and clients for its extensive trial practice. It acts on high-value single-plaintiff claims and class actions involving a range of issues including product liability, antitrust, personal injury, fraud, franchise and IP suits, among other areas of expertise. The firm is also renowned for its standout appellate team as well as its work on multidistrict cases. It represents a diverse group of clients from industry sectors such as finance, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and retail. 1Robins Kaplan LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Robins Kaplan has a prominent litigation group that handles high-profile cases in a wide range of areas, including healthcare, IP and financial services. It is also noted for its experience in appellate and class action litigation, including antitrust suits. Other noteworthy areas of expertise include breach of fiduciary duty, medical- and entertainment-related litigation and employment law. The firm acts for both plaintiffs and defendants and is noted for its strong track record of major trial victories.
2Ciresi Conlin LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Ciresi Conlin is a highly regarded boutique litigation firm providing representation to a wide range of clients in high-stakes, high-value cases. Its broad expertise covers commercial and IP litigation, as well as product liability and personal injury, where it is notable for its work on behalf of noncorporate plaintiffs as well as major businesses. The firm also continues to have success handling water rights and medical malpractice litigious matters.
- Anthony Ostlund Louwagie Dressen & Boylan P.A.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
- Fredrikson & Byron PALitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
- Greene Espel PLLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
- Maslon LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
- Stinson LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
- Winthrop & Weinstine, PALitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
3Fox RothschildLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Fox Rothschild possesses a strong business litigation practice and experience in defending against high-value class actions. It boasts a loyal stable of clients across a range of industries including healthcare and financial services. The firm calls upon a deep bench of experienced attorneys with expertise in areas such as healthcare, labor and employment, IP and real estate litigation. 3Lathrop GPMLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Lathrop GPM's Minnesota litigation practice offers a broad range of experience in business disputes. The team is routinely called upon by corporations and closely held businesses. The firm's clients also include high-profile individuals. The group boasts significant strength in handling issues with cross-border elements. 3Meagher + Geer, P.L.L.P.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Meagher + Geer is particularly noted for its insurance coverage practice. It fields a strong group of attorneys whose extensive experience includes wide-ranging trial, appellate and mediation proceedings. The firm also has offices in Arizona and North Dakota, and acts for a varied client list including both large multinational corporations and individual plaintiffs. 3Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Taft Stettinius & Hollister possesses a robust practice with full-service business litigation capabilities, as well as a highly regarded appellate practice. Its experience includes resolving disputes before state and federal courts, arbitration panels and administrative agencies. The firm acts in litigation arising within a broad spread of industries, including energy, manufacturing, railroads and financial services sectors. Its clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Bassford Remele, A Professional AssociationLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Bradford, Andresen, Norrie & Camarotto, PLLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3