UK UK-wide International Arbitration: Highly Regarded
- Addleshaw Goddard LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Addleshaw Goddard is noted for its experience in handling international arbitrations arising in the construction, oil and gas, and insurance sectors. The firm is comfortable operating under a range of auspices, including those of the ICC, UNCITRAL and the LCIA. The team enjoys an international presence, acting for clients across South Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & FeldInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Akin is recognised for its expertise across the construction, LNG and broader energy spaces. It retains significant clients across a number of key regions, including the CIS, Latin America and Middle East. The firm is also comfortable operating under a number of arbitral rules, including those of UNCITRAL, the ICC, the LCIA and SIAC.
- Bird & BirdInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Bird & Bird has an experienced team noted for its handling of commercial arbitrations under various institutions such as the ICC and LCIA. The firm is also recognised for its ability to handle significant enforcement proceedings. Its clients include significant players in the technological, aerospace and sports spaces.
- CANDEYInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |CANDEY is a growing boutique with a focus on international arbitration. The team is experienced in handling commercial arbitrations, particularly those arising from joint venture and shareholder disputes. The firm demonstrates capability in handling disputes arising from the shipping and mining space.
- Fenwick Elliott LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Fenwick Elliott fields considerable expertise in construction and infrastructure international arbitrations, especially those arising in the Middle East and Africa. The team is highly adept at handling arbitrations held under the rules of the ICC, SIAC and DIAC.
- Fox Williams LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Fox Williams has a noteworthy international arbitration practice with a focus on M&A and the telecoms and energy spaces. The firm has a strong international footprint, representing clients across the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. The team is also capable of handling arbitrations subject to a range of arbitral rules, including those of the ICC, UNCITRAL and the LCIA.
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe comes recommended for its wide-ranging commercial expertise, representing clients across the energy, finance, mining and agriculture sectors in international arbitrations. The firm regularly acts under the auspices of the ICC, the LCIA, SIAC and HKIAC.
- Slaughter and MayInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Slaughter and May offers strong commercial experience across a range of rules, including those of the ICC, LCIA and LMAA, as well as in arbitration-related court proceedings. The firm regularly advises significant clients in the manufacturing, energy and commodities spaces.
- Withers LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight |Withers has a growing reputation in the market for its international arbitration work. The firm is especially recognised for its work in the investor-state space, where it receives significant instructions from states, state-owned entities and companies. The team is also noted for its representation of energy and construction clients in commercial proceedings. Its lawyers are proficient in handling arbitrations under ICSID and UNCITRAL rules.
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLPInternational Arbitration: Highly Regarded2024 | Spotlight