Global Norway Intellectual Property
Rankings overview for Departments
- Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS 12 Years Ranked
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- CMS Kluge 2 Years Ranked
- Anne Marie Sejersted Wiersholm12 Years Ranked
- Ingvild Hanssen-Bauer
- Eirik W. Raanes Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS4 Years Ranked
- Lars Guttorm Norheim BAHR12 Years Ranked
- Monica Syrdal Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA12 Years Ranked
- Sigrid Toft Fløystad Advokatfirmaet GjessingReimers AS1 Years Ranked
- Thomas Rieber-Mohn CMS Kluge9 Years Ranked
- Katrine Malmer-Høvik
- Marie Vaale-Hallberg
- Sigurd Holter Torp
Up and Coming
- Kyrre Tangen Andersen CMS Kluge1 Years Ranked
- Yngve Oyehaug Opsvik
All Departments profiles
1Advokatfirmaet GjessingReimers ASIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 1 | 3 Years RankedGjessingReimers is a boutique practice with an impressive bench of IP practitioners. The law firm has particular experience in contentious mandates, covering the full range of trade mark, copyright and patent disputes, as well as non-contentious contractual agreements. It boasts especially strong knowledge in mandates involving the pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing, and food and beverage sectors. 1BAHRIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 1 | 12 Years RankedBAHR has a market-leading IP practice with extensive experience in patent litigation, and particular expertise in validity and infringement disputes. The law firm additionally houses a leading non-contentious practice covering franchise and licensing agreements, as well as sponsorship matters. It frequently represents clients in the pharmaceutical, retail, technology and energy fields.
2Advokatfirmaet Thommessen ASIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 2 | 12 Years RankedThommessen's full-service IP practice assists clients from a broad range of sectors, including media and pharmaceuticals. The law firm is highly active in contentious mandates relating to patent, trade mark and copyright disputes, offering additional experience in handling cases relating to trade secrets. Thommessen also assists clients with licensing agreements and performers' rights. 2WiersholmIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 2 | 12 Years RankedWiersholm boasts a well-regarded practice with significant experience in trade mark and copyright infringement in the TMT sector. The law firm's expertise covers patent litigation and trade secrets issues. It also assists with the regulatory IP aspects of commercial law, including sponsorship agreements.
- Advokatfirmaet SchjødtIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 2
- Kvale Advokatfirma DAIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 2
3Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma ASIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 3 | 12 Years RankedWikborg Rein defends clients in contentious trade mark matters, as well as advising on the registration of new trade marks. The law firm also acts on patent litigation, brand protection matters and the IP aspects of corporate transactions. It serves numerous clients in the pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and finance sectors.
- Advokatfirmaet Haavind ASIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 3
4CMS KlugeIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 4 | 2 Years RankedCMS Kluge acts on a range of contentious mandates, including notable patent, trade mark and trade secrets disputes. The law firm also offers experience in non-contentious copyright matters and IP rights agreements. It represents a number of public sector clients, as well as assisting clients from the energy and natural resources industry.
- BullIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 4
- SANDSIntellectual PropertyGlobal 2022 | Band 4