FinTech Japan FinTech Legal
- Yoshihiro KataokaKataoka & Kobayashi
- Akihiro Shiba Nishimura & Asahi
- Shunsuke Aoki Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Takeshi Nagase Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Yuri Suzuki Atsumi & Sakai
- Gavin RafteryBaker McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
- Haruo NarimotoTMI Associates
- Hiroyuki TotakeLink Partners
- Taku UmezawaNagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu
- Yukinao TakamatsuKataoka & Kobayashi
1Anderson Mori & TomotsuneFinTech Legal2023 | Band 1 |Anderson Mori has a strong reputation for its FinTech team. The firm is particularly well versed in cryptocurrency matters, helping clients navigate the regulations governing the FinTech space. Anderson Mori has a strong record in advising significant clients in various industries, including large financial institutions, leading corporates and startups. 1Mori Hamada & MatsumotoFinTech Legal2023 | Band 1 |The Mori Hamada & Matsumoto team handles financial regulatory work for startups and incumbent businesses. The team's work includes RegTech, InsurTech, digital banking, e-payments and cryptocurrency matters.
2Atsumi & SakaiFinTech Legal2023 | Band 2 |Atsumi & Sakai was instructed by the Financial Services Agency to carry out a research project in relation to the analysis of overseas use cases of stablecoins and related regulations. 2Nishimura & AsahiFinTech Legal2023 | Band 2 |Advised Nomura Holdings on corporate and regulatory matters in helping to establishing a joint company, OnAd Co, with several other major Japanese banks. The JV company will provide remote financial consulting services to retail clients.
- Baker McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)FinTech Legal2023 | Band 2
- Greenberg Traurig Tokyo Law OfficesFinTech Legal2023 | Band 2
- Nagashima Ohno & TsunematsuFinTech Legal2023 | Band 2