USA New Jersey Environment
- Cole Schotz P.C.
- Giordano Halleran & Ciesla PC
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP
- Brian S Montag K&L Gates
- Christopher R Gibson Archer & Greiner, P.C
- David B Farer Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Dennis M Toft Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Ira Gottlieb McCarter & English, LLP
- John McGahren Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Lanny S Kurzweil McCarter & English, LLP
- Richard F Ricci Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Steven T. Senior Riker Danzig LLP
- Susanne Peticolas Gibbons P.C.
- William S Hatfield Gibbons P.C.
- David P SchneiderBressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
- Edward A HoganNorris McLaughlin P.A.
- Martha N DonovanNorris McLaughlin P.A.
- Marty Judge EsqFlaster Greenberg PC
- Andrea Lipuma Saul Ewing LLP
- Andrew B Robins Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- Jeffrey Cappola Mandelbaum Barrett PC
- Jeffrey M Pollock Fox Rothschild
- Kevin Bruno Blank Rome LLP
- Lori Mills Duane Morris LLP
- Marc A Rollo Archer & Greiner, P.C
- Norman W Spindel Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Richard J Ericsson Cole Schotz P.C.
- Ross A Lewin Faegre Drinker
- D.J. Camerson IIBressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
- Lisa BrombergPorzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Louis DeStefanoBuchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Michael J GrossGiordano Halleran & Ciesla PC
- Neil YoskinCullen and Dykman LLP
- Paul H SchneiderGiordano Halleran & Ciesla PC
- Agnes Antonian Connell Foley LLP
- Alexa Richman-La Londe Riker Danzig LLP
- Barbara J. Koonz Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Camille V. Otero Gibbons P.C.
- Catherine Bostock Cole Schotz P.C.
- Catherine M. Ward Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP
- Christopher McAuliffe Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- David A Roth Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- David Edelstein Archer & Greiner, P.C
- David Haworth Ballard Spahr LLP
- David Restaino Fox Rothschild
- Debra Rosen Archer & Greiner, P.C
- Diana Buongiorno Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Gail Howie Conenello K&L Gates
- Jay A Jaffe Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Jeffrey B. Wagenbach Riker Danzig LLP
- Kevin Gardner Connell Foley LLP
- Lawrence F. Jacobs Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.
- Marilynn R. Greenberg Riker Danzig LLP
- Michael Lichtenstein Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Pamela Goodwin Saul Ewing LLP
- Paul C Dritsas McCarter & English, LLP
- Phil Cha Duane Morris LLP
- Randi Schillinger Saiber LLC
- Robert H. Crespi Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Stephanie Feingold Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Thomas H. Prol Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- Timothy Corriston Connell Foley LLP
- Todd W, Terhune Day Pitney LLP
- Anthony ReitanoHerold Law, P.A.
- Heidi S MinuskinSchenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP
- Janine BauerSzaferman, Lakind, Blumstein & Blader PC
- Karen MurphyBressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
- Marc PolicastroGiordano Halleran & Ciesla PC
- Mitchell KiznerFlaster Greenberg PC
- Sean MonaghanSchenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP
- Susan C. KarpMurphy Schiller & Wilkes LLP
- Thomas SpiesmanPorzio, Bromberg & Newman PC
- Timothy I DuffySchenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP
Up and Coming
1Archer LawEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Archer & Greiner, P.C has a market-leading practice, extremely well regarded for its exceptional litigation expertise. Demonstrates marked capabilities in both state enforcement actions and claims brought by private parties. Key areas of expertise include environmental insurance coverage, Superfund, Spill Fund and Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) matters. Frequently acts for clients from the petroleum industry, and is noted for its expertise in perfluorinated chemicals matters. 1Gibbons P.C.Environment2023 | Band 1 |Gibbons P.C. offers first-class representation in private sector environmental litigation as well as enforcement actions brought by regulatory agencies. Navigates the matrix of regulations affecting real estate transactions, enabling clients to meet business aims. Dispenses exceptional compliance advice in connection with environmental matters, from air and water pollution to asbestos and development permits. 1Lowenstein Sandler LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Lowenstein Sandler LLP is a preeminent environmental firm with an excellent offering in a broad range of areas, including brownfields, Superfund and private cost recovery. Has notable experience in matters requiring specialist expertise, such as chemical exposures and dram shop litigation. Also regularly called upon for its counsel on RCRA matters, and additionally noted for its strength in toxic tort issues. 1McCarter & English, LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |McCarter & English, LLP has an accomplished team known for handling a varied selection of work, including transactions, litigation and regulatory compliance. Recognized for its strong capabilities in CERCLA matters. Represents an enviable roster of Fortune 500 clients across all sectors, and provides adept advice and counsel on the environmental issues attached to real estate and corporate transactions. 1Riker Danzig LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Riker Danzig LLP has a superb environmental group with a focus on New Jersey remediation programs. Also adept at handling Superfund, natural resource damage and multiparty cost recovery litigation. Deals with the full range of environmental issues, from air pollution to wetlands and hazardous waste. Offers expertise across multiple industries, including banking, energy and pharmaceuticals. Additionally skilled at advising on real estate and redevelopment issues.
- Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.Environment2023 | Band 1
2Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PCEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC is a highly esteemed group experienced in representing before state and federal courts, as well as various state and local agencies. Areas of expertise include the remediation and redevelopment of Superfund sites and brownfield properties, and multiparty cost recovery litigation. The firm has considerable expertise in the environmental aspects of commercial and real estate transactions. Also has experience in advising on energy sector concerns. 2Faegre DrinkerEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP maintains a strong reputation for handling a broad range of environmental law matters, including transactions, regulatory compliance and litigation. Frequently represents high-profile clients from a wide array of industries, including real estate, pharmaceutical and energy. 2Fox RothschildEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Fox Rothschild LLP has a well-regarded group with expertise across the full gamut of environmental matters, including transactions, litigation and site remediation matters. Excels in CERCLA liability issues and is also regularly called upon for its counsel in private cost recovery matters. Represents an array of noteworthy national and international companies. 2Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP has noted strength in contaminated site remediation, particularly brownfield cleanups. Also adept at conducting environmental due diligence and providing counsel on air, water and wetlands laws and permits. Proficient in advising on the environmental elements of commercial transactions. Sought out by a diverse range of clients, including developers, property owners and manufacturers. 2K&L GatesEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |K&L Gates has a high-quality team that regularly acts for Fortune 500 companies on a range of matters, including major Superfund litigation, permitting and regulatory compliance. Stands out for its expertise in brownfield redevelopment and natural resources damages. Also offers expertise in advising a broad range of industrial manufacturers. 2Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP has a well-regarded environmental practice with experience in handling an array of matters, including Superfund remediation, compliance issues and nuclear waste issues. Acts for clients from a broad range of sectors, from energy and chemicals to real estate, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. 2Saul Ewing LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Saul Ewing LLP is a well-established team that deals with a range of environmental matters, such as administrative permitting, regulatory compliance and enforcement proceedings. Recognized for its adept handling of class action toxic tort cases. Experienced in the representation of energy, chemicals and real estate companies.
- Norris McLaughlin P.A.Environment2023 | Band 2
3Cole Schotz P.C.Environment2023 | Band 3 |Cole Schotz P.C. is a group with experience and expertise in all areas of environmental law, including land use and insurance cost recovery matters, Superfund and Spill Act liability litigation. Regularly advises clients on issues concerning air, water and waste regulations, and also noted for its work obtaining government brownfield incentive funds. Represents clients from an array of sectors, including real estate, manufacturing and chemicals.
- Giordano Halleran & Ciesla PCEnvironment2023 | Band 3
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman PCEnvironment2023 | Band 3
- Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 3
4Connell Foley LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 4 |Connell Foley LLP offers astute environmental regulatory counsel to clients in a variety of sectors across energy, utilities, real estate and chemicals. Further noted for handling complex litigation and administrative proceedings before federal and state agencies. Particularly recognized for managing significant Superfund work in New Jersey. 4Coughlin Midlige & Garland LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 4 |Coughlin Midlige & Garland LLP offers strong capabilities across the environmental aspects of significant corporate and real estate transactions, CERCLA and Spill Act claims and toxic and mass tort actions. Also handles environmental permitting before state and federal agencies. 4Duane Morris LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 4 |Duane Morris LLP is an experienced environmental group with expertise in handling lawsuits involving site contamination by chemicals such as petroleum, chlorine and chromium. Represents companies from a myriad of industries. Adept at pursuing insurance coverage claims on behalf of clients following environmental damage, as well as providing counsel in regard to site remediation, regulatory compliance, and Superfund sites. 4Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.Environment2023 | Band 4 |Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. offers capabilities across a range of environmental work, including permitting and compliance, remediation and redevelopment issues and cost recovery actions. Particularly noted for managing environmental insurance claims. Also counsels clients on environmental due diligence for corporate transactions. 4Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.Environment2023 | Band 4 |Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. has a strong team recognized for its expertise across a wide range of environmental matters, notably including remediation and redevelopment work. Also regularly handles environmental permitting for renewable energy, oil and gas and utility projects.
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PCEnvironment2023 | Band 4
- Cullen and Dykman LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 4
- Flaster Greenberg PCEnvironment2023 | Band 4