Litigation Support USA - Nationwide eDiscovery
- FTI Consulting
- Innovative Driven
- Alvarez & Marsal
- BDO USA LLP
- ESI LABORATORY, LLC
- iDiscovery Solutions, Inc.
- Redgrave Data LLC
- Stroz Friedberg
- Tara S. Emory Redgrave Data LLC
- Daniel RegardiDiscovery Solutions, Inc.
- Paul McVoyMeta-e Discovery LLC
- Philip FavroInnovative Driven
1LighthouseeDiscovery2023 | Band 1 |Lighthouse combines strong digital forensics, project management and data hosting capabilities with cutting-edge advisory services. Lighthouse has an impressive share of the market and often helps top financial institutions to migrate to newer platforms.
- FTI ConsultingeDiscovery2023 | Band 1
- Innovative DriveneDiscovery2023 | Band 1
2Alvarez & MarsaleDiscovery2023 | Band 2 |"A&M's service delivery is rooted in understanding the importance of client service. The client focus is critical and they consistently deliver on this. There is a strong level of technical understanding which really helps. They stand out in the marketplace in this sense."
- BDO USA LLPeDiscovery2023 | Band 2
- ESI LABORATORY, LLCeDiscovery2023 | Band 2
- iDiscovery Solutions, Inc.eDiscovery2023 | Band 2
- KPMGeDiscovery2023 | Band 2
- Redgrave Data LLCeDiscovery2023 | Band 2
- Stroz FriedbergeDiscovery2023 | Band 2
3HaystackIDeDiscovery2023 | Band 3 |HaystackID is a specialised eDiscovery service provider with the ability to craft innovative solutions to challenging eDiscovery problems. The firm has partnerships with notable vendors and regularly handles a wide range of matters, including data collection and processing, managed document review and discovery consulting.
- AlixPartnerseDiscovery2023 | Band 3
- ConsilioeDiscovery2023 | Band 3
- DeloitteeDiscovery2023 | Band 3
- EpiqeDiscovery2023 | Band 3
- EYeDiscovery2023 | Band 3
4Charles River AssociateseDiscovery2023 | Band 4 |Charles River Associates offers a huge breadth of eDiscovery and forensic-related services. It is adept at handling data culling and processing, identification, preservation and forensic data collection, structured and unstructured data analytics and expert testimony, and also regularly assists corporations that experience ransomware and business email compromise events. 4Forensic Risk AllianceeDiscovery2023 | Band 4 |Forensic Risk Alliance is a professional services firm with expertise in conducting large multi-jurisdictional regulatory and internal investigations. Its forensic eDiscovery services include mobile technological solutions that can work internationally to provide effective data collection and governance.
- Control Risks Group Ltd.eDiscovery2023 | Band 4
- Meta-e Discovery LLCeDiscovery2023 | Band 4
- PwCeDiscovery2023 | Band 4
- TransPerfect Legal SolutionseDiscovery2023 | Band 4