Global Bahrain Corporate & Finance: Foreign
- Joseph Huse Newton Legal
- Dominic O'NeilTrowers & Hamlins
- Harnek Shoker Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Brian S HowardTrowers & Hamlins
- Fatima Alhasan Baker McKenzie
- Jeremy D InghamTrowers & Hamlins
- Mohamed Toorani DLA Piper Middle East LLP
- Rad El TrekiAl Tamimi & Co.
Associates to watch
- Benjamin O'Brien-McqueenieTrowers & Hamlins
- Natalia KumarAl Tamimi & Co.
1Baker McKenzieCorporate & Finance: Foreign2023 | Band 1 |Baker McKenzie is a top-tier international law firm with deep roots in Bahrain. The team is commended for its significant expertise in a range of banking and project financing mandates. It advises a variety of regional clients on sukuk and M&A deals, with additional experience of financial restructuring, securitisation and commercial contracts. It also offers extensive cross-border capabilities, particularly in relation to matters originating in Saudi Arabia.
- Trowers & HamlinsCorporate & Finance: Foreign2023 | Band 1
2DLA Piper Middle East LLPCorporate & Finance: Foreign2023 | Band 2 |DLA Piper is a global law firm with a respected Middle East practice and which is acknowledged for its strong commercial capabilities in Bahrain. The firm's finance, projects and restructuring group advises on the full range of banking regulatory and M&A work, as well as real estate and energy matters. Its clients include large regional banks and multinationals. 2Freshfields Bruckhaus DeringerCorporate & Finance: Foreign2023 | Band 2 |A Freshfields team acted for both the Electricity and Water Authority of Bahrain and the country's Ministry of Finance in connection with the USD2.1 billion development, construction and financing of the Al Dur power and water plant.
- Al Tamimi & Co.Corporate & Finance: Foreign2023 | Band 2