Global China Capital Markets (International Firms)
Rankings overview for Departments
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett 6 Years Ranked
- Allen & Overy
- Latham & Watkins
- Jonathan B Stone
- Jason T Elder
- Jin-Hyuk Park Simpson Thacher & Bartlett21 Years Ranked
- John Lee
- Richard Lee
- Posit Laohaphan
All Departments profiles
- Milbank LLPCapital Markets (International Firms)Global 2022 | Spotlight Table | 9 Years RankedMilbank offers a strong Hong Kong-based team with a regional focus, mostly notably with regard to Philippines expertise and with additional strengths in matters spanning India and Vietnam. The team regularly advises underwriters on USD bond issuances, while also handling convertible bond offerings and exchange offers. Key clients include Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and BNP Paribas.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom and AffiliatesCapital Markets (International Firms)Global 2022 | Spotlight Table | 9 Years RankedIntegrated team which is highly commended across the board and has a significant track record of work in Hong Kong. Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom & Affiliates is highly sought after for ECM expertise, and the team is frequently instructed on market-leading US and Hong Kong IPOs, as well as follow-on offerings. Known for its excellent high-yield expertise and offers an accomplished investment-grade debt practice. Active on a wide range of offerings, including project bonds, convertible notes and ADS issuances. Services clients in a wide range of industries including tech, fintech, healthcare, renewables, consumer goods and education. Key clients include Grab Holdings, E-House Holdings and Meituan.
- Simpson Thacher & BartlettCapital Markets (International Firms)Global 2022 | Spotlight Table | 6 Years RankedSimpson Thacher & Bartlett maintains its very strong reputation for complex and high-value ECM work. Experienced in handling IPOs and follow-on offerings, as well as ADS offerings. Depth of experience assisting clients, including both issuers and underwriters, with listings on the SEHK, as well as the Nasdaq and NYSE. Frequently represents major Mainland Chinese entities on outbound deals. Fields a balanced Hong Kong and US law practice, and also advises clients on Taiwan-related offerings. Often acts on deals in the technology, e-commerce and consumer retail sectors. Key clients include 51job, Alibaba and Athenex.
- Allen & OveryCapital Markets (International Firms)Global 2022 | Spotlight Table
- Latham & WatkinsCapital Markets (International Firms)Global 2022 | Spotlight Table