Managing Partner, solicitor-advocate. He specialises in:
- Regulatory investigations and enquiries
- Crisis management and reputation protection for ultra high net worth clients
- Serious fraud, money laundering and high value confiscation and restraint issues
- Coroner inquests
- Health & Safety investigations and proceedings
- Electoral Law
- Civil Fraud & asset recovery
Stonehams, Croydon, assistant solicitor 1998-99 Wragge & Co, Birmingham, assistant solicitor 1999-2000 Francis Lovett, Woking – Managing Partner 2000-07 Blackfords LLP – Managing Partner 2007-present.
LCCSA, CLSA, ARDL, SAHCA, POCLA, ELA, FLA, FSLA and is a registered lawyer under the FA Football Agents Regulations.
Surrey County Cricket Club.