Lawyer profile for Europe 2022
Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Tax - Portugal
This content is provided by Tânia de Almeida Ferreira
Tânia de Almeida Ferreira has 20 years of professional experience in tax law, advising domestic and international investors in investment strategies (investment, holding and divestment), using regulated and unregulated structures. She has a consolidated fiscal practice in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, restructuring of national and international groups, having developed much of her experience in the areas of financial and real estate taxation.
Before joining CCA, Tânia de Almeida Ferreira spent eight years working at Cuatrecasas as Counsel and 10 years at Linklaters prior to that (leaving as Managing Associate).
- Member of IFA - International Fiscal Association: https://www.ifa.nl/
- Member of AFP - Associação Fiscal Portuguesa
- The New Participation Exemption Regime, vol. 51, no. 2/3, European Taxation, IBFD, February / March 2011
- Portuguese Stamp Duty on Cross-Border Loans and Guarantees, Vol. 48, nº 6, European Taxation, IBFD, June 2008 VAT in Savings, Fiscalidade nº 12, 2002
- Regime of Capital Gains and Reinvestment, IRC - Resident Taxpayers, Fiscalidade nº 10, 2002
- Capital and Reinvestment Plan, IRC - Resident Liability, Fiscalidade nº 10, 2002