Tânia has 20 years of professional experience in tax law, advising domestic and international investors in the definition of investment strategies (investment, holding, and divestment), using both regulated and unregulated structures. She has a consolidated tax practice in mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and restructuring of national and international groups, having developed a large part of her activity in the fields of financial and real estate taxation.
- Counsel at Cuatrecasas (2011 - 2019)
- Managing Associate at Linklaters (2008 - 2011)
- Associate at Linklaters Lisboa (2002 - 2008)
- Associate at BSC & Associados (Bleck, Soares, Siza, Cardoso, Correia & Associados) (2002)
- Associate at Albino Jacinto, Fernando Fraga & Associados (1998 - 2002)
- The New Participation Exemption Regime, vol. 51, no. 2/3, European Taxation, IBFD, February / March 2011;
- Portuguese Stamp Duty on Cross-Border Loans and Guarantees, Vol. 48, nº 6, European Taxation, IBFD, June 2008 VAT in Savings, Fiscalidade nº 12, 2002;
- Regime of Capital Gains and Reinvestment, IRC - Resident Taxpayers, Fiscalidade nº 10, 2002;
- Capital and Reinvestment Plan, IRC - Resident Liability, Fiscalidade nº 10, 2002.