Provided by Rocco Debitetto
Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency
Nonprofit & Art Law
• Partner, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2010-present; Chair, Business Practice Area, 2019 – present; Commercial Services & Restructuring Practice Group, Member, 2001-present; Director of Legal Personnel, 2013-16; Associate, 2001-09; Summer Associate, 2000.
• Extern, Hamilton County Public Defender’s Office, Juvenile Division, 2001.
• Law Clerk, Robert E. Sanders & Associates, P.S.C., 1999-2001.
• United States Army Judge Advocate General Corps, Civilian Law Clerk, XVIII Airborne Corps, 1999.
• Summer Probate Clerk, Weltman, Weinberg & Reis, Co., L.P.A., 1996-98.
• American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member.
• American Bankruptcy Institute, Member.
• Catholic Lawyers Guild, Member, 2001-present.
• The Justinian Forum, Member, 2011-present.
• Federal Bar Association, Cleveland Chapter, Board of Directors, 2006-present; Bankruptcy Section, Inaugural Chair, 2009-present; Newsletter Committee, Vice-Chair, 2007-09.
• Attorney Constituency Group, United States Bankruptcy Court, N.D. of Ohio, 2006-present.
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2004-present; Young Lawyers’ Section, Chair, 2007-08; Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section, Member; Fall 2008 Seminar, Co-Chair.
Sit Down, Shut Up and Mind Your Own Business: Controlling Subordinate Lenders in Bankruptcy- ABF Journal, 2017.
Chapter 11, Five Cards at a Time: Secured Lenders Hold ‘Em or Bust- ABF Journal, 2015.
Rocco Debitetto has a broad practice which sees him advising clients including debtors, creditors, landlords and trustees across a wide variety of contentious and noncontentious bankruptcy proceedings.
"Rocco sets himself apart because of his extraordinary responsiveness and focus on client service."