Advertising and Marketing, Copyright, Litigation, Trademarks and Brands,Venture
Experienced in copyright, trademark and digital media law, Nancy E. Wolff offers full legal support to a wide range of traditional and digital media clients, including individual creators and multimedia companies of all sizes.
She advises clients in areas of intellectual property in copyright and trademark, on when releases are necessary under various publicity laws, and on how to promote products and services without running afoul of developing advertising and privacy rules. She counsels on creative deal structuring, the acquisition and sale of properties and collections and reviews licensing and services agreements. Nancy has successfully reached fair settlements through amicable dispute resolutions throughout her career and is a strong and dedicated advocate for her clients when the enforcement or protection of her clients’ rights requires legal intervention.
- Copyright Society of the USA (CSUSA), Immediate Past President
- American Bar Association (ABA), Intellectual Property Section; Vice Chair of Copyright Section, and member of Intellectual Property Section Task Force on Copyright Reform
- Media Law Resource Center (MLRC), member
- Co-Author, Trends and Developments USA, Chambers Global Practice Guides Trade Marks 2018
- Author, Professional Photographer’s Legal Handbook (Allworth Press)