Specialises in dispute resolution and real estate and construction. These include domestic and international commercial arbitrations and litigations, investment arbitrations, construction disputes, post-arbitration proceedings both as counsel and arbitrator.
Join the Łaszczuk & Partners in 1999, pratner since 2005, managing partner since 2010, head of the Dispute Resolution Practice Group and co-head of Real Estate Practice Group.
Vice-President and chair of Arbitration Commission, ICC Poland; fellow, CIArb; member, Arbitration Commission of the Polish Bar Council; Honorary Treasurer, AIJA; member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA);
- Comparative Legal Guide: International Arbitration, Legalease 2017
- The Arbitration Rules of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of
Commerce. Commentary, M. Łaszczuk, A. Szumański (ed.)
- GAR Know How Litigation: Poland
- GAR Know How Commercial Arbitration: Poland
- A Few Remarks on Enforceability of a Decision on Costs of Arbitration in Case of Lack of Jurisdiction of the Arbitral Tribunal to Resolve a Dispute [in:] Usus magister est optimus. Rozprawy prawnicze ofiarowane Profesorowi Andrzejowi Kubasowi
- Chapter on the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in "Getting the Deal Through - Arbitration 2016"
Recommended in the field of dispute resolution in numerous rankings.