Spanish VAT Services is an independent firm in Spain offering VAT advisory services. Especially in the field of International VAT.
The firm is the main VAT services provider in the Spanish market and represents the interests of more than 2.000 companies doing business activities in Spain. The sectors of activity of these companies are manufacturing, e-commerce, logistic, financial and insurance and organization of events
Spanish VAT Services focuses on indirect taxation and has long-standing experience in advising domestic and international entities on the implementation of tax-efficient VAT structures. The firm also regularly assists with tax dispute matters and negotiations with the Spanish tax authorities.
- The firm is Secretary of the Board of the International VAT Association and Member of its scientific Committee.
- Member of the EU VAT Forum, one of the group of experts advising the EU Commission on international VAT matters.
- Madrid Bar Association.
- “The Certified Taxable Person”. International VAT Monitor. IBFD. October 2018.
- “E-commerce and VAT. ”. Thomson Reuters. May 2019.
-“The right to deduct input VAT according to EU case Law”. Spanish Association of Tax Advisors Magazine. October 2018.
- "VAT Treatment of the Sharing Economy". International VAT Monitor IBFD. January 2021.