Provided by Esperanza Cabral
Partner and Legal Practices Coordinator at OMG, she specializes in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, contractual engineering, corporate restructuring, tax, estate planning, finance and European Union law.
International Bar Association (IBA); Economic Commission of ANJE (National Association of Young Entrepreneurs); Member of the Board of Administration of the OMG Fiduciary.
Chambers & Partners Corporate Tax 2020 Q&A, Latin Lawyer Reference Mergers & Acquisitions 2019; Getting the Deal Through, with the Acquisition Finance chapter for the Dominican Republic, as well as with IFLR's Mergers & Acquisitions - Dominican Republic 2014 chapter.
- Master in European Union Law at Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, Spain (2000).
- Postgraduate studies at Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain (2000).
- Master in Corporate Law and Economic Legislation at Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (1998).
- Graduated magna cum laude in Law from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (1996).
- Director of the Master’s degree in Legal Strategy of the Instituto OMG.
- She has been recognized by the international Chambers & Partners directory.
- Arbitrator assigned to the Chamber of Commerce of Santo Domingo.
- Judicial Interpreter.