Provided by Dan Rareș Răducanu
Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets & Financing
Domestic & International Arbitration
Administrative, Tax Law & Constitutional Contentious Matters
Competition Law & State Aid
1997-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociații.
Member of Bucharest Bar since 1997.
Dan Rareş Răducanu is a very good litigation lawyer, representing Romanian and foreign clients in administrative, fiscal and competition law litigations. He rendered assistance and representation in local arbitration cases, in actions regarding contractual liability or in property restitution claims, in actions regarding public property regime or public acquisitions, in claims and legal actions in the telecommunications and audiovisual sector or in corporate conflicts. Rareş participated in privatization projects, in mergers&acquisitions projects, in real estate sale-purchase operations or in corporate liquidation or dissolution procedures. He published numerous articles in legal magazines and on legal websites and actively participated at conferences and legal debates.
Orange Romania S.A., Telekom Mobile Romania S.A., Nuclearelectrica S.A., Societatea de Administrare a Participațiilor în Energie S.A., UTI Group S.A., Ariston Thermo Romania S.R.L.,
1. Representing an important local actor in the energy market having as its main objective to monitor the fulfillment of the obligations resulting from the privatization contracts concluded by the former Electrica S.A., regarding the electricity supply and distribution subsidiaries, as well as the agreements concluded by Electrica S.A., in connection with the privatization agreements.
2. Representing a major contractor in litigation before the Romanian competent courts in connection to fiscal litigation against the central fiscal competent authorities.
3. Representing an important distributor of water heating and heating systems, belonging to Ariston Group, a significant world leader on thermal comfort, in litigation against the Romanian competent authority for environmental issues.
4. Representing a major Romanian mobile electronic communication provider in a complex dispute with the Romanian fiscal authorities for the purpose of canceling certain fiscal control decisions with considerable financial impact.
5. Representation before the courts of a subsidiary of a major European electronic communications provider in a dispute concerning the obligation to erect a GSM antenna in the application of the precautionary principle, in order to respect the right to health of persons living in the vicinity of the antenna.
6. Representing a subsidiary of an important European electronic communication provider in commercial litigation with a contractual partner who claims damages due to alleged abuse of a dominant position, which is now subject to a separate court challenge.
Expert in these Jurisdictions
With an experience of more than 20 years in the field, Dan Rareş Răducanu is a very good litigation lawyer, representing Romanian and foreign clients in administrative, fiscal, and competition law litigations.
Faculty of Law, Bucharest University
1993 - 1997
Provided by STOICA & Asociaţii
Government and Public Sector
Industrials, Engineering and Manufacturing
Retail and Consumer
Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT)
Energy and Utilities