Based in Singapore, Bruno oversees GPW’s Asia and Middle East practices. He has extensive experience in global investigations and dispute resolution. He has acted for clients in many significant legal proceedings, including those heard in local courts as well as in international arbitration centres such as London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Bruno is recognised as a leading expert in business intelligence. He is regularly sought for comment on litigation support, investigations and political risk matters and has been quoted in Reuters, The New York Times, The Guardian, regional newspapers and industry publications.
His recent work includes:
• Working with financial institutions, corporates and their legal advisors in global asset recovery and the enforcement of civil and arbitral awards;
• Conducting a wide-ranging compliance audit in Asia for a major US technology company;
• Leading a multi-year investigation into a large-scale commodities fraud perpetrated by parties across Asia;
• Working on a major FCPA case in the Arabian Gulf related to allegations of corruption within a multinational’s supply contracts; and
• Advising litigation funders on the recovery and enforcement of claims against regional sovereigns, corporates and individuals.
Bruno has degrees from Oxford University, King’s College London, and the Collège d’Europe.