Provided by Ben Hirasawa
Hospitality, Real Estate and Corporate. Includes private equity financings, joint ventures, start-ups, cross border mergers and acquisitions, all aspects of real property development (including retail, industrial, office and residential projects) management and license agreements, and advising on various transaction structuring and project operational issues.
Ben has become the ‘go-to’ individual in Thailand, Singapore, China (including Taiwan), Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea and various other jurisdictions in Asia Pacific for several of the world’s largest hospitality investors, hotel operating companies and hotel owners.
- Member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants
- Recognized as a Global Leader in Who’s Who Legal Hospitality & Leisure 2021
- Ben was selected for inclusion in First edition of "Successful People in Singapore".
- Recognized as one of Thailand’s Top 100 Lawyers
- Ranked in various aspects of the corporate and real estate sectors in Thailand, Singapore and Myanmar by Chambers Asia Pacific and Legal 500 Asia Pacific from 2012 – 2021
- Nominated for Legal 500 Southeast Asia Practice Group of the Year
- Worked on 2 of the last 3 HICAP Deals of the Year, and was named a 2020 Acritas Star
Ben Hirasawa is active on acquisitions for real estate developers and particularly those involving the hospitality sector. One interviewee says that he is "a very, very good hotel lawyer," while another describes him as "commercial and pragmatic."