Chambers UK Editor, Michael Perkin, and Chambers UK Bar Editor, James Cowdell, discuss the most recent release of the Chambers UK and Chambers UK Bar guides.
Search for ranked lawyers and law firms in the UK with analysis you can trust. Rankings are assessed by our team of experienced Chambers researchers and are updated every year. To find out more please see our methodology page.
If you are buying legal services in the UK and need reliable and up-to-date recommendations on the best law firms and lawyers, Chambers and Partners rankings and research will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
To find out more about Chambers UK 2021 register to view our on-demand launch webinar.
Chambers UK and UK Bar podcast coming soon
Topics will include:
1. National firms in the UK
2. American firms in the UK
3. Brexit & Covid-19
4. Stars of the Bar
Chambers UK 2021 is now available online, covering 50 cities and counties in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. London, being the UK’s largest legal market, has the most in-depth coverage.
Chambers and Partners has been the leading source of legal market intelligence for over 30 years now. We currently have 85 experienced researchers ranking law firms and solicitors in the UK, providing a wealth of localised knowledge and market insight that you can trust.
We cover 77 specialist areas of law, such as Corporate/M&A, Banking & Finance, Employment, Litigation and Real Estate, grouped by regions, such as South West, Midlands and London, so you can easily compare firms across a geographic area.
We also cover specialist areas of law on a UK-wide basis, like Asset Finance, Capital Markets, Energy & Natural Resources, Media & Entertainments and Shipping.
• Enhanced coverage of Employment law in London, with new dedicated tables recognising the expertise of lawyers in the healthcare, industrial relations and third sectors.
• Expanded rankings for Banking & Finance in London, with lower mid-market rankings for both firms and individuals ensuring we provide coverage of all sectors of the market.
• A new distinction in how we recognise London-based lawyers specialising in Construction, with separate rankings for firms and lawyers focusing on contentious and non-contentious work.
• The creation of a new Crime: Protest Law table, reflecting recent market activity following the Extinction Rebellion protests last year as well as the recent demonstrations seen all over the country.
• New sub-tables in our Investment Funds coverage focusing on credit funds, venture capital and secondaries.
Find the top Lawyer and Law Firms across UK 2021 in our e-Edition, now available to download per chapter.Download
Chambers UK Webinars
Chambers UK overviews