Chambers High Net Worth – USA Awards 2019
We are delighed to announce details of our upcoming Chambers High Net Worth – USA Awards 2019.
The awards draw on the research for Chambers HNW 2019, reflecting the winners' pre-eminence in key practice areas, notable achievements over the past 12 months, strategic growth and excellence in client service.
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 6:30PM – 10:00PM
Location: Guastavino’s, New York City
Dress code: business attire
This event is a great opportunity to network with the leading players in the industry and also meet select members of the Chambers High Net Worth Team.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available for this event. Please email Jess Lindsay-Lonton, Head of Event Sales at [email protected].
Chambers High Net Worth - USA Awards 2019: Shortlists
Trusts & Estates Team of the Year
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- Skadden Arps
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
Trusts & Estates Planner of the Year
- Amy Erenrich Heller, Partner, Skadden Arps
- David Stoll,Partner, Milbank
- Leigh-Alexandra Basha, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Trusts & Estates Litigator of the Year
- Adam Streisand, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Gary Freidman, Partner, Greenfield Stein & Senior LLP
- John Porter, Partner, Baker Botts LLP
High Net Worth Matrimonial Lawyer of the Year
- David Aronson, Attorney, Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP
- Laura Wasser, Attorney, Wasser Cooperman & Mandles
- Robert Cohen, Attorney, Cohen Clair Lans Greifer Thorpe & Rottenstreich LLP
- Austin Bramwell, Partner, Milbank
- David Posner, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Toni Ann Kruse, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Zena Tamler, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Book your place
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in attending this event.
Ticket price: £225,00 +VAT*
*Tickets are not refundable nor transferable
*VAT: Reverse charge to recipient in accordance with Article 9(2)(e) of the 6th EU VAT Directive