Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Touchstone Partners.
The firm’s experience in advising its strategic clients spans the entire breadth of international and cross-border corporate M&A transactions - greenfield/brownfield investments, complete buyouts/minority stake purchases, public/private M&A, mergers, joint ventures and exits - and across a variety of sectors, including the consumer goods, energy, infrastructure, pharmaceutical and technology industries.
Key matters include advising:
- BP on several matters, including its fuel retail and mobility joint venture in India with Reliance Industries Limited.
- Diageo Group on several matters, including the acquisition of a controlling interest in United Spirits Limited.
- General Dynamics on the divestment of its global satellite communications and antenna business unit, including the Indian business, to Communications & Power Industries LLC.
- London Stock Exchange on its acquisition of the Refinitiv business, from Thomson Reuters and a consortium of investors.
- Novartis AG on the Indian legal and regulatory aspects of its acquisition/ sale of various businesses and a consumer health joint venture with GSK.
- WPP on its acquisition of majority stakes in various Indian companies engaged in the advertising and communications sector.