Legal services to keep your construction project on track
- Sound practical advice and support from experienced specialist construction lawyers is important for everyone involved in any size of project: clients, contractors, funders and consultants. We provide that service from procurement, through implementation to the successful completion of your project
- Construction contracts and ancillary project documentation tailored to work in practice for your particular project. Identifying and managing risks to your project to help deliver it on time, on budget and to specification
- Project support services to enable your project to run smoothly. Helping you deal with issues that may arise and get the project back on track
- Construction dispute resolution services to quickly resolve and manage any problems that may arise. Dealing with any formal dispute resolution procedures pro-actively and cost-effectively.
A range of fixed price services:
- Health checks for commercial construction contractsProblem project reviews giving advice on your options and our recommendations
- In-house construction contract clinics to discuss concerns affecting current or planned projects
- Reviews to ensure your compliance with the current Construction Act
- In-house workshops on current hot topics affecting the industry.
International services for cross-border construction projects and foreign investors in the UK.