Provided by Setterwalls
Setterwalls is one of the leading banking & finance practices in Sweden & advise on all aspects of banking & finance transactions.
Complete & comprehensive range of transactions such as:
- acquisition finance
- real estate finance
- asset finance incl. receivables financings, vessels, aircraft & wind farms
- fund financing & capital call bridge financings
- project & export finance
- bonds & other capital market financing
- restructurings & workouts
- sustainable finance & green loans
Our experienced team also works with complex matters regarding investments, sovereign loans, guarantees & related financing issues.
Acting for Swedish and international tier one clients:
- banks & financial institutions
- debt funds & direct lenders
- private equity sponsors
- corporate borrowers
- insurance & reinsurance companies
- governmental & international organisations.
Cross-border transactions & well-established relationships with leading law firms worldwide enables us to work smoothly with colleagues in other jurisdictions.
Financial market regulation
Broad practical experience & in-depth knowledge of financial market regulatory issues & compliance-related matters, e.g:
- authorization matters with the Swedish FSA
- investigation & sanction processes as well as ownership- & management assessments with the Swedish FSA
- producing & updating various types of policies & internal governance documents
- investigating complex legal issues in relation to financial market regulations.