Provided by Olmedo Abogados
Our IP Department understands the significant challenges a Company face protecting and enforcing their intellectual property around the world, and when those challenges are not successfully addressed, the business consequences can be enormous. Our professionals are recognized for their strong presence before the local authorities and deep knowledge of the matter offering the most suitable solution to every possible conflict. Our services include:
- Application and Registration of Trademarks.
- Application and Registration of Patents and Utility Models.
- Applications and Registration of Copyright, Models and Industrial Designs.
- Opposition procedure.
- Interim and precaution measures.
- License, Franchise and technology transfer agreements.
- Watching Service and Update of trademarks and patents.
- Advisory about the possibility of a trademark’s registration and the evaluation of the search’s results before the DINAPI (Local Public Authority of Intellectual Property).
- Trademark Audit and Due Diligence of Intellectual Property.
- Application and Registration before the Custom Authorities.
- Application and Registration before the Health Service Authorities.
- Judicial actions in order to protect the intellectual rights, dispute settlements and administrative actions against the decisions of the Authorities that may affect the client’s right.