Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Loyens & Loeff.
What our Corporate M&A practice is best known for:
- Our practice is one of the largest corporate law and M&A practices in Belgium,and adequately handles the legal work for across the business spectrum in allcorporate areas.
- We have a true multidisciplinary approach within the firm, covering a wide range of legal areas, tax, finance and accounting, in local and cross-border transactions.
- We offer the best of the two worlds: a strong global and local practice. We are a well-known independent player for major local and cross border transactions. Because of our excellent track records, the strong reputation of our team members and our multidisciplinary approach, we are a preferred Benelux partner for top international clients.
- To an important extent, our practice also encompasses Private Equity transactions: we regularly assist US, UK and Benelux Private Equity players, mainly in buy-outs.
- We have expertise in acquisitions out of distressed companies, as well as in M&A transactions in a conflict situation and corporate litigation (including arbitration).
- Most members of our Corporate M&A practice have had a prior all-round legal education and, in addition to significant experience in M&A deals, they have an invaluable exposure to corporate structuring, giving them exceptional technical expertise.