Our Capital markets practice is providing advice to remarkable investors, financial institutions, international and home administrative bodies and other market participants.
Apart from the regular practice of our capital markets transactional advice, we are also active in many other areas.
The most important recent transactions for our capital markets practice have been the Waberer’s IPO and our work for lead managers on public placement of EUR 1,000,000,000 sovereign bond issuance by Hungary.
Other notable features of our recent practice in this area have been the following:
- We are the only law firm in Hungary which participated in several sovereign FX issuances in the past couple of years;
- We were involved in structuring transactions never previously implemented in this market; each of them representing a milestone on the Hungarian market;
- We have advised various clients on effectively all the securitization matters that involved Hungary;
- We frequently advise clients on regulatory aspects of general capital markets activity, including litigation on behalf of banks;
- During recent years we have been the most active in Hungary dealing with restructurings which involved both plain vanilla lending and capital market transactions simultaneously;
- Our clients trust us in sophisticated, complex matters an our team is praised for its knowledge regarding regulatory issues that are the cornerstones of prudent financial market decisions.