Our Corporate Risk and Insurance team is a volume department, which offers a cradle to grave claims and risk management service. Key clients include insurers, corporates, devolved government, utility companies, charities, local authorities and retailers.
The department’s key work types are:
• employer liability occupational disease claims and accident claims ranging from minor injuries through to injuries of maximum severity and death;
• public liability claims, particularly highway slipping/tripping claims and Occupiers’ Liability claims;
• corporate and insurance archaeology;
• consultancy services such as internal investigations and audits;
• HSE investigations;
• risk management and strategic advice;
• insurance coverage disputes.
We set ourselves apart from others in this practice areas in that we:
• specialise in acting for clients which operate insurance captives or self-insure against such claims/elect to take large deductibles on their EL and PL policies to manage these risks internally or are unintentionally uninsured as the relevant insurer cannot be traced/refuses to indemnify/is insolvent;
• tirelessly revise and develop novel defence strategies which result in dramatically improved success rates for a number of clients.
• have a unique understanding of our clients’ business structure and funding arrangements;
• offer a Partner led service supported by specialist staff;
• provide accurate and timely management information
Charities / Not for Profit
Consumer Product Manufacturing
Travel & Leisure