Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Gárdos Mosonyi Tomori Law Office .
We regularly advise Hungarian and foreign market participants on matters handled by state courts, arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution solutions. We implement sector-specific, innovative strategies to minimise our clients' risks. We understand that litigations significantly hinder the operation of all parties involved; therefore our goal is to take all possible burdens of the litigation off the shoulders of our clients so that they can concentrate on their business.
- Litigations relating to investments and financial services
- Corporate and commercial litigations
- Damages claims
- Employment litigations
- Insurance-related litigations
- representing a foreign truck manufacturer in cartel damages claims;
- representing several Hungarian banks in state courts and arbitrations relating to damages arising from speculative investments;
- representing several hundred shareholders at the European Court of Human Rights;
- representing an African bank in a constitutional complaint procedure in front of the Constitutional Court;
- representing a Hungarian bank in a litigation relating to the drawdown of a bank guarantee;
- representing a municipality in an expropriation procedure started by the Hungarian state;
- representing international carriers and insurers in disputes relating to contracts of carriage;
- representing financial institutions in appeals filed against decisions of the Hungarian National Bank
MÁV Insurance Co.